View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:53

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
General Discussion 
Administrator
Administrator

Post General Discussion
Here you can share your general thoughts about the game MDK 1.
What do you like in the game and what not.

17 Jul 2010, 10:54
Profile WWW
Conehead
Conehead

Post Re: General Discussion
I basically like everything about the game, but I do have a couple gripes with it. First of all, I wish you could use the mouse to look up and down, even if there would be no real use for it, secondly, I wish Kurt was actually a 3d model and not a sprite, and secondly, I would like the game's source code to be released so the two issues I just mentioned could be fixed, and so someone could add support for higher resolutions and a HD texture/model pack.
That's my 2 cents.

17 Oct 2010, 07:09
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe someday, we'll see MDK 1 HD ;)
Back to the topic, I have no objections to the game. I like everything, just a pity that the game is so short. It would be fun to see a few extra missions.

18 Oct 2010, 20:41
Profile WWW
Conehead
Conehead

Hi, long time fan.

First off, I'm very glad there's a fan site that even remembers the first MDK. It is, by far, one of the strangest, and most interesting sci-fi atmospheres I've ever encountered. Definitely my favorite of the two.

Secondly, I own both games. I noticed there's a lot of work to be done on this site, and I was wondering if you'd like screenshots, or any other kind of data for either game.

Personally, these games (and Shiny ent.) are very special to me. I'm more than willing to help you out if you need it.

20 Oct 2010, 02:15
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome! Nice to see another fan of MDK.
mezule wrote:
It is, by far, one of the strangest, and most interesting sci-fi atmospheres I've ever encountered. Definitely my favorite of the two.

I agree with you in 100%. The first part has its own wonderful unique atmosphere, there is no more games like this nowadays.

mezule wrote:
I noticed there's a lot of work to be done on this site, and I was wondering if you'd like screenshots, or any other kind of data for either game.

Personally, these games (and Shiny ent.) are very special to me. I'm more than willing to help you out if you need it.

Thanks. Any help would be appreciated and stay with us ofc ;)

20 Oct 2010, 16:34
Profile WWW
Gunta Snack

DarkRenegade wrote:
I basically like everything about the game, but I do have a couple gripes with it. First of all, I wish you could use the mouse to look up and down, even if there would be no real use for it, secondly, I wish Kurt was actually a 3d model and not a sprite, and secondly, I would like the game's source code to be released so the two issues I just mentioned could be fixed, and so someone could add support for higher resolutions and a HD texture/model pack.
That's my 2 cents.

This.

09 Oct 2011, 19:29
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]