View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 11:02

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Hi there <3 
Puppy Wuppy
Puppy Wuppy

Post Hi there <3
My name is Alexandria but I'm commonly known as Alyxx, The Lyxx or Lyxxie. I'm from Norway, specifically northern Norway and I've had a passion for gaming and specifically PC gaming all my life, ever since I was 4 years old and played Duke Nukem 1 (the platformer, not the FPS) on my dad's DOS computer. I write game reviews and other topics of gaming on my blog http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no and otherwise I do a lot of freelance Photoshop work to make a living though gaming is my main hobby and always will be.

I pretty much grew up with MDK and my first experience with the game was on my father's computer running on a Voodoo 3D accelerated card. I remember the experience was quite mindblowing for my young mind back then and I've been in love with the game ever since. I've been playing it almost religiously for years up until now and to me it is easily one of the best games from the 90's, up there with classics such as Doom and Tomb Raider.

Most notably I created the Steam fan patch of MDK which really wasn't that difficult to make as all I did was get some files from the GOG.com release of the game. But a lot of people seem to really find it useful so I am proud of it.

18 Jul 2014, 00:13
Administrator
Administrator

Post Re: Hi there <3
It's really great to have you here Alyxx. ;)

28 Sep 2014, 15:11
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]