View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:30

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Ideas for MDK 3 
Administrator
Administrator

Post Ideas for MDK 3
Your thoughts on MDK 3. Here you can invent your missions or characters.

17 Jul 2010, 11:43
Profile WWW
Hectic Team

Post Re: Ideas for MDK 3
For me, the most important thing is plot. I want to see very, very interesting story, which will give me a lot of hours of great amusement. And of course, I want to see Kurt Hectic, as a main protagonist ;)

17 Jul 2010, 11:49
Conehead
Conehead

I would like gameplay and surroundings like the first game (hated the second one's), a black suit, not the blue one in MDK 2, and a detailed but not too detailed plot (knowing MDK :D ).

17 Oct 2010, 07:14
Administrator
Administrator

Talking about the plot, as you probably remember from MDK 2 ending : Kurt returned to the Jim Dandy, Hawkins back to Earth and Max became the new Swizzle Firma emperor (aliens & humans alliance). How to start a new story, since everything has been completed in MDK 2 ?

18 Oct 2010, 20:50
Profile WWW
Conehead
Conehead

I would like it for all 3 of them to reunite to repel another alien invasion. Max needs more guns, like assault rifles. I would like better puzzles for hawkins. Kurt's classic gameplay should stay the same, maybe new sniper types. I would like a bit more gore though. Also better preset controls (Had to customize mine for MDK2 because they were weird)

28 Nov 2010, 00:00
Gunta Snack

Mnich wrote:
Talking about the plot, as you probably remember from MDK 2 ending : Kurt returned to the Jim Dandy, Hawkins back to Earth and Max became the new Swizzle Firma emperor (aliens & humans alliance). How to start a new story, since everything has been completed in MDK 2 ?

I think we should probably mark spoilers. I'm sure several people here haven't beaten it yet.
For example:
***SPOILER***
And then Max accidentally blew up the Jim Dandy, leaving nothing behind of any of our three heroes.
***END SPOILER***
Oh, and that isn't even a real spoiler, so don't worry about reading it.

09 Oct 2011, 18:55
Puppy Wuppy
Puppy Wuppy

Mnich wrote:

Thats a good point.

Maybe they could make some new aliens, or the Swizzle aliens could riot. Or I have a rather strange idea. How about humans trying to lay vengeance on Swizzle Firma? That could be pretty interesting.

As for other ideas - Max used to be a brilliant pilot, so how about some new spaceffighter for him.

17 Nov 2012, 20:24
Administrator
Administrator

p3rsh1ng wrote:
Maybe they could make some new aliens, or the Swizzle aliens could riot.

I think it's a good idea. Or maybe it should be a personal revenge? Let's suppose that Gunter Glutt's brother wants to avenge his death. Or Shwang's brother, or his mother :)

p3rsh1ng wrote:
Or I have a rather strange idea. How about humans trying to lay vengeance on Swizzle Firma? That could be pretty interesting.

Then we would have to play as a Stream Rider.

p3rsh1ng wrote:
As for other ideas - Max used to be a brilliant pilot, so how about some new spaceffighter for him.

It would be a good reference to the first MDK. I like it.

28 Nov 2012, 23:24
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]